středa 2. dubna 2014

season 11 episode 2 insider videos

YAXHA VOTES MORGAN OUT
Transcribed by James Barber

BRIAN: First vote for Yaxha. Morgan, I'm voting for you because I overheard you tell Jamie that he can't trust me. And damn if you didn't try to mess with my fishmonger - nobody messes with my Lydia. I hope to high-heaven this works, I scrambled last minute.

MORGAN: Um, believe it or not, Lydia, this is going to be one of the hardest decisions that I make while I'm out here. You are a fierce competitor, you're a really hard worker, and you can do anything you put your mind to, but I made a promise and I'm keeping my word.

GARY: Morgan, you're a great girl, I think you do great in challenges. This is all about camp life and how much you work and contribute to our team in the camp. I had to vote for somebody.

BRIANNA: Morgan, you're a sweet girl. I truly did trust you, but you didn't really trust me.

JAMIE: I told you I'd do anything I could to save my girl, Lydia. I'm sorry you didn't listen and vote for Brianna.

LYDIA: This was not my choice. But now I know what you mean when you said what would you do if you were placed in this position, and someone had asked you.

AMY: I'm voting for Morgan. Baby girl, literally this is a last-minute team decision. Good luck.

STEPHENIE: Uh...Morgan...you've been awesome out here, girl, this is nothing against you. It's all part of the game, and I'm going with the numbers. It helps in my strategy. See you on the outside.

RAFE: If someone had told me on the first day that I would have been voting for you now, I would have called them an absolute liar. You better believe that I'm gonna win this thing for you. Love you. (kisses the paper)



MORGAN'S FINAL WORDS
Transcribed by James Barber


Description:  Soon after being blindsided at Tribal Council and witnessing Jeff Probst snuff her torch, a stunned Morgan delivers her final words.

Wow, I just didn't really see that one coming...at all. So I'm not mad or anything at them personally. I mean that's just the nature of the beast, that's the way the nature of the game. I just feel really naive for not seeing it coming, but I'm really happy with the way I played the game physically. I didn't really think I was going to be able to perform that well in physical challenges and so... You know, I don't really know why I got voted off today. I guess I'll just have to see. Either way, it was just such an amazing experience just to be a part of this, it's more than I could have ever dreamt of. Here I am, I've never even left the country before, and I got to live in Guatemala for almost a week. I've done a lot of things I didn't think I could do, so it's given me a lot of confidence in that respect. And I've met a lot of really great people. So it was worth this feeling right now. Yeah, I learned a lot about myself. Maybe I don't know people as well as I thought I did. I thought that physically I wouldn't do very well, and socially I would be strong...I think maybe that didn't happen (laughs). It's just really humbling.

(cut)

I wouldn't have done anything different. Maybe I would have talked a little less alliance at the beginning, and just enjoyed the experience. I think we've seen this game played so many times, we're so worried about who we're going to align with, we start to lose focus. Maybe I would have done that a little differently. But other than that, I'm really proud of myself.


BRIAN'S VIEW
Transcribed by James Barber


Description:  What do Brian and his tribemates eat on a daily basis?  Brian weights in on his tribe's limited diet and delivers his assessment of his tribemates.


Um...camp life is doing pretty well. We caught a fish. It was about this big (shows thumb and forefinger). It was a morale booster more than anything else. A couple of them didn't want to eat it, which I understand, it was a tiny fish it wouldn't go all the way around anyway. But just try it. Get some protein in you, it's not much anyway. I took a bite. It was just nice to have something different in my mouth for once besides all this corn and we're kind of out of fruit. It was a good change of pace.

(cut)

A bunch of us were sleeping in the shelter and Gary comes up screaming, 'WE GOT A FISH! LOOK AT THIS MONSTER! WE GOT A SHARK!' We all come scrambling out of the shelter, so excited, falling all over ourselves to see this fish, and it was this big (thumb and forefinger). It was a joke, he thought it was funny - I was laughing; Jamie was a little bit annoyed because he exerted more effort getting out of the shelter than he would have even eating the fish. I mean it was funny. We're just so delirious out here that anything we can do to make ourselves laugh is fine by me. So Gary brought it up, and he threw it into a skillet, and we ate it. We split it 6 ways. You can imagine a fish 6 ways, how big that goes. Not very far.

(cut)

Lydia didn't want to try the fish, I think because she's a fishmonger she's kind of sick of fish, and even though we've been hungry for 5 days, she's had enough fish in her lifetime that she doesn't need to eat a fish this big right now when it's being split that much. And then Morgan, Brianna and Jamie who are all kind of feeling a little bit down and wasting their energy, none of them wanted the fish, even though they probably the 3 who need it more than anyone else.

(cut)

Lydia and I are getting pretty close. I get along really well with Lydia. I think that she feels really left out out here by a lot of the young kids. I think a lot of the other teammates looked at her immediately and thought she was going to hold us back. And the fact of the matter is Lydia has a better track record in the challenges than Rafe, then Brianna, and then Amy too. So Lydia isn't even one of the bottom 3 in our tribe, as far as I'm concerned. I think she's done amazing work. She hauls ass around camp. She pulls twice her body weight in palm fronds and wood every day. She's doing a great job. I'm really proud of her and she's proud of herself. She's here to push herself.

(cut)

Lydia and I have spent a lot of time together down at the lake on the dock. She was feeling pretty down the other day, feeling left out, feeling like no one wanted to listen to her, like she couldn't be herself out here, and so I knew that was my opportunity to get Lydia on my side and make sure she wouldn't vote for me because I'm one person out here who does listen to Lydia and who does like her for who she is and who she can be herself around me.

So we talked definitely about that, about Lydia and I watching out for each other. Making sure if we hear anything going on about voting for somebody...if I hear something about people voting for Lydia or if Lydia hears something about people voting for me, it's getting right back to each other.


FISH FEAST
Transcribed by James Barber


Setting out at what Brandon describes as "the butt crack of dawn", the hungry Nakum tribe catch fish and enjoy a tiny feast.  Brandon makes an equally colorful prediction about what might happen next.


(Margaret, Brandon, Blake and Cindy go fishing)

BRANDON (solo): We decided we were going to wake up early this morning and go fishing. We got up at the butt-crack of dawn, "alright we're gonna get us a big fish."

(Brandon catches a fish.)

BLAKE: Nice.

MARGARET: Good job.

BLAKE (solo): Today it just felt great to get out on the boat. I wanted to get out there so bad and fish. I'm feeling a little bit better right now, not panting so much. Hopefully at some point I'll beat this and show greater value to the group.

BLAKE: I got one. I got one. I got one.

CINDY and MARGARET :Yes!

BLAKE (holds up the tiny fish): Breakfast.

BRANDON (solo): Outsmarted the fish, imagine that. Takes a lot, but I think we need to scale and measure this bad boy, I think it's some kind of record or something. Huge. (laughs)

(back at camp, cooking the fish with the other tribe members)

BOBBY JON: That's a big one right there, ya'll.

FEMALE VOICE: Just the big one.

CINDY (?): Brandon got all the big ones, Blake got all the little ones.

BRANDON (solo): That was probably some of the best fish I ever had, just because I'm so hungry. Everybody just got like a little pinch, like pinch it with these 3 fingers. That was it. But it'll make a turd I guess.

(closing shots of Judd, Cindy, and others enjoying the meal, and then a shot of the bones)


MORGAN, THE DAY AFTER
Transcribed by James Barber


Description:  The morning after she was voted out of Yaxha, a rest and rejuvenated Morgan mulls over why her tribemates axed her.


"Right now, I'm feeling a little shell-shocked. Not as bad as last night; it's definitely a surprise to be the one voted off last night. But I'm OK with it today. I'm starting to piece some things together. I don't think I'll really understand everything there is to know until it's all said and done.

(cut)

I think that I did get along with everyone in the tribe. I think that they got along with me. I think I was voted out for other reasons that had nothing to do with the way your personalities click or personal relationships. I think there were those were kind of left on the sidelines last night at Tribal Council and people just put on their game faces and did what they felt they had to do. And for that reason I can't be mad or angry at anyone. I really, really, sincerely care about everyone that was on my tribe, and they all voted for me. They weren't honest with me. They didn't tell me they were going to vote for me. I didn't know that was happening last night. They told me something different. I got lied to. You know, it really hurts. I feel like I've been cheated on.

(cut)

Tribal Council last night was so surreal. The question-asking...that time between asking questions and people going up and placing their votes and Jeff coming back. Before him reading the votes, there's a lot of dead tie to think. That was the furthest thing from my mind - getting voted off, having to pick up my torch and have it get snuffed out. (pauses) I didn't think that would be my last Tribal Council, that's for sure.

(cut)

I feel as if my Survivor experience hasn't ended quite yet. I still have a lot of questions to ask people, I still have a lot of things to piece together before I can close this chapter of my life, and step away from it, and look at this experience as a whole, and be like, 'wow'. I...This is my first time leaving the country. I had never even left the country before, and here I am living in the jungle of Guatemala, and faring a lot better than I thought I would. I've learned - that's the biggest thing for me - I've learned a lot about myself. I've always been...I look like this sorority girl that that can't do anything and I was the one that taught all these guys how to make fire from flint.

So it's taught me that there is a lot more to me. I mean, I knew that I was complex. I knew that I was more than what I looked like. But it kind of reinstated that for me. Cause a lot of times you get caught up in what people think about you and you start to believe stuff. And then I get this amazing opportunity to do something like this. I haven’t been this physical ever in my life. I mean, I did sports and stuff in high school , and was challenged in that way. I was part of a team. But you go off to college and maybe go for a run if you feel like it. But my body – I am physical. I can do stuff. I am really strong. So I learned that about myself.

The mind is a powerful, powerful thing. I've been fine. I was fine. I had a lot more game to play and that's because I'm very, very strong willed and I have a lot of heart. Even though I got voted off really early this game has given me a lot of confidence. Cause after you do a 15 mile hike through the Guatemalan jungle and you do some of the challenges that I did...there's not a lot you can't do after that.

(cut)

Right now, if I could say something to my tribe, I would say I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye. (Chokes up) When I left Tribal Council last night I was just so shocked that I couldn't even turn around and say anything. I want one of them to win the million dollars, and I want them to do really well as a tribe and I want them to stay really close because we were so united. Having to vote somebody off was a big deal to all of us. We didn't want to lose anyone and so I hope that they're doing well and that they're staying united without me.  I really do.  So I want to say I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye, I do want one of you to win.  I just am not mad.  I want to see all of them on the other side. 


TREE MAIL
Transcribed by James Barber


After reading the cryptic treemail that sends them to the grueling Reward Challenge, Nakum prepares.  Blake, who has been suffering physically, isn't too pleased about the prospect.


(shots of Nakum; Bobby Jon and Judd head back towards camp)

JUDD: Got some treemail, folks! Yeah baby, some fish and tackle man! I think we might be getting some water too.

CINDY: Want me to read it? Hunger is a burden, you need energy to compete. You've been caught in a web of hardship, winning this one will help you eat. Here's a chance to get some nourishment, or maybe you'll just get wet. Winners will leave the fools to dry (?), for the losers just regret.

JUDD: Probably fishing stuff.

CINDY: Well Blake, you going to be able to do it?

BROOKE (solo): It kind of came at an unfortunate time because Blake's been sick, and it's got us worried. We're trying to keep him up and walking; he seem to get really lightheaded and breathes too fast when he sits down.

BLAKE (solo): I'm frustrated we have another challenge right now because I figured maybe by tomorrow I'd be able to support my team. At this point it hasn't helped me out by any means, being the one person who gets attention while everyone else is carrying their load.



Girly Girls & Girly Guys

Transcribed by BlackjackMan

Description: Not long before her tribemates vote her out at the upcoming Tribal Council, Morgan waxes eloquent about how well the members of Yaxha get along.


Morgan (Confessional): Our tribe is so wonderful, because they...we are, like kind of, feminine, and not in a bad way. Like, our guys are very, like, sensitive, and understanding, and they're really proud of us. And they like, when we do good in a challenge, like the challenge where we had to move the logs, you know, the first immunity challenge that we won, they were like, you know, "You guys kicked butt, you guys did so good." And it just felt really really good to hear the guys say that, because of course it was a team effort, and they could have been like, "Yeah, well we pulled." You know, they could have been cocky guys, and they weren't. They were so, like sweet, and it was so genuine. (Pause) Our guys are really really great. And they don't look...our guys don't look like they're like these athletic powerhouses. But they're good, they're really athletic, they're really strong, and they have a lot of heart, which is you know, more than I ever could have asked for, out of a team.

(Cut)

One thing that I was concerned about coming out here was that I would be, like, this huge girly girl and you know, people would look down on me, and that I wouldn't know as much as everybody else. But my knowledge has actually contributed. And these guys have been, like, really great, and really appreciative of that. And it's so great, how like the girls and the guys are all kind of like on the same plane, we're all on the same page. And it's just so...it's just really nice to have a day off like this and just to sit around and like play games and be stupid and...you know, okay, "You go rest, we'll take care of it." I mean, I just...we work together really well.

(Cut)

It's, it's interesting to see how the dynamic of the group, um, is gonna go. Because right now we're so close, and I think, right now that can only help us. But it's gonna get really hard, like later on down the road, you know, because Nakum is a really really strong tribe, like, they've won, we've won, they've won. So if it does get to that point where we have to go to Tribal Council, I don't want to have to vote any of these people out, but I'm gonna have to. So, it's great that we're all friends, and that we have such great unity, because we can go in and win together, we can lose together. But, um, I'm not really ready to vote anybody out yet. 


Not That There's Anything Wrong
Transcribed by DCReads56

Description:  After self described "bum" provides a succinct description of his Yaxha tribemates, said tribemates try to determine whether Brian is gay.  Brian insists he's straight but does his favorite color suggest otherwise?


Jaime (Confessional): We got the most diverse group there. We got a bum (points to himself), we got a police officer, we got a magician's assistant, we got a makeup artist, and we got fishmonger. We got a gay guy. And we all come together. It’s brilliant.

(Gratuitous shot of Stephenie bathing)

(Amy, Jaime, Rafe, Brian, and Morgan are sitting and talking)

Rafe: Cause you just can't stay with that –
Morgan: No, you can't. It's a dealbreaker.
???: Yeah, it's a dealbreaker.
Amy: You might be able to work something out -
Rafe: I've taught. I’ve been taught before. Let's just take a second (laughs), step back
(Everyone laughs)
Rafe: Go over some basics.
Morgan: Oh I love you!
Amy: When a guy kisses a – there's a chance.
Rafe: Yeah, that will be the reward (laughs)
Brian: Maybe we'll get some cabana boys as a reward.

Jaime (Confessional): When I first got here I met Rafe and I met Brian, and I thought Brian was gay because his voice sounded -

Rafe: (Holding up his blue buff) I'm glad we're blue. I like this color.
Brian: I'm glad we're blue too.
Rafe: What's your favorite color?
Brian: Teal.

Brian (Confessional): It's happened before. People have thought that I was gay before because I’m very well mannered, I'm very clean and very classy. But it doesn't faze me. I know I'm straight, and any girl I'm with me knows I'm straight.

(Lydia holding wooden block between her legs and Brian grinding corn on it; Jaime and Morgan talking)
Lydia: That's not easy, I'll tell ya.

Jaime: I think Brian's gay. Do you think he's gay?
Morgan: No, I don't.

Morgan (Confessional): If Brian did say, "Morgan, I'm gay, I've been lying to you" I wouldn't be surprised. But I respect him. If he says he's not, he's not.

Morgan: (Twirling a long stick in her hand) We're having a twirling challenge.
Amy: I'm good. I can do it. Did you twirl when you were a little girl?
Morgan: Yeah.
Amy: (Gets a stick and twirls it with both hands) I can twirl it like this. This stuff.
Morgan: Ooo! You go, girl!

Rafe (Confessional): Yaxha is totally a female tribe. The kind of women power, support each other, be a collective, and then go out and kick ass in the challenges.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat