sobota 12. dubna 2014

season 11 episode 14 insider videos

Final Four Fancies (We Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty)



Transcripted by James Barber

(Rafe/Lydia/Danni/Stephenie sit around talking about the upcoming Mayan visit) 


RAFE: We should get all dressed up. 


STEPHENIE: We should. 


LYDIA: Absolutely. 


STEPHENIE: We should put our hairbands... 


RAFE: We should put our nicest clothes on, and our hairbands... 


STEPHENIE: And try to look as beautiful as possible. (?) Mayan friends that we might need. You don't think it's possible. 


RAFE: I'll do all of your hair. (to Danni or Lydia) You need to put on that thing that is so lovely, that you wore to the one Tribal Council. 

DANNI: Should I have braids? 

STEPHENIE: No. Hair down. 


RAFE: We should clean up a little bit if we have Mayans coming to visit. 


(Stephenie plays with her hair) 


LYDIA: Beautiful! The Mayans will love you. 


(they clean up camp) 


RAFE (solo): We're cleaning up a little bit now for the Mayans, whom we hope are coming. We just want everything to be clean for them, offer them a little bit of hospitality. 


LYDIA: We have to be presentable. 


(Stephenie fusses with Lydia's and Rafe's hair) 


RAFE (solo): I've been trying to keep my expectations low. I get really easily excited about things. But I'm just going to go ahead and get excited anyway (laughs).

Lydia Voted Out



Transcripted by James Barber


RAFE: Lydia, you've been a mother to everyone out here, especially me. You know how much I care about you. But tonight I have to go with the vote that will put me in a really good position to get to the final 2. I love you. (kisses paper)

LYDIA: We became good friends, but it's between you and me, and somebody has to go. I wanna stay, so I'm sorry, but I'd rather stay than go, so you're on the chopping block.

DANNI: Lydia, you're one of the most wonderful people I've ever met. I hate writing your name down, but I have to stick with my alliance with Rafe and Stephenie. Sorry, I hope you'll forgive me.

STEPHENIE: Lydia, you are awesome, I love you, you have made my days out here so bright and cheery. Thank you. Sorry about this, but I gave my word to Danni and Rafe, and I can't go turn on it now. Then we'll try to get to the 2. See you later.

Lydia´s Final Words



Transcripted by James Barber


"This was by far the hardest experience I've ever had in my life, but I've learned a lot about myself, mentally and physically, how strong I really am. I would not trade this for the world. I met a lot of people, I met a lot of friends. If I had to do it over again, I would not regret it. I would do it again.

(cut)

The most valuable experience I'm taking home with me is I've never endured anything in my life that's this tough, and for me to experience it and actually physically endure it...I came out here to perservere, which I did, and the fact that I made it to the top 4 is amazing. I never thought I would get this far. Just me being strong for myself, and enduring what I had to do in this hardship in Guatemala, to endure the sun and the heat, the mosquitoes, and hardly any food. I'm very proud of myself, of the acheivement I did here. 

(cut)

Living in the Mayan ruins was an awesome experience, actually. To see 2,000 years of culture that I've never known about, for me to visualize and look at the altar and look at their sacrificial monuments and things that I had ever seen only in books, just the history alone, and to live it, and be on the ruins on a daily basis for 37 days, was a very, very incredible experience. 

(cut)

I'd like to say to Rafe, Stephenie and Danni, thank you for encouraging me to go on and be strong every day. I've made friends for lifetime, and you guys are really good people, and I can't wait to meet up with you guys and enjoy some times on the out and out."

Lydia, the Day After

no transcript

Danni Votes Out Rafe

Transcripted by James Barber

DANNI: Sorry, Rafe, but I know if the tables were turned, you'd be voting me out right now. So I have to vote you out, I think Stephenie might be the easier one to go up against. I have to think about my family, cause they could sure use that money.

Rafe´s Final Words



Transcripted by James Barber


"Well, it's day 38. I'm out of the game, but it's like I said at Tribal Council, I'm really proud of the way I played. Every move that I made, every decision I made in the game I felt was a good move. I felt like I played a smart game and as honest a game as I could. I'm really proud of myself and what I did. The slip of focus I had today was when I was thinking and reliving my first date with my boyfriend. So that's a million dollar memory I'm willing to pay for. I'm rooting for Stephenie tomorrow. I'm going to try to swing that jury as hard as I can in her favor.

(cut)

The most valuable thing I'll take home with me is I came into this experience having a strong sense of myself and confidence in the decisions I've made in my life before this, and now I'll walk out of this experience with SO much more confidence in the decisions I'm making and who I am. In a game like this where so much moral ambiguity is all over the place, I stayed true to my moral compass. I betrayed people when I thought I should and I stuck with people when I thought I should. I feel like I made the right move when I could. Leaving this game, I feel like I'll have a stronger confidence in who I am and the decisions I make in my life. 


(cut)

My best memory from Guatemala is definitely watching my mom walk into the Guatemalan ruins with a big smile on her face and her little hat in her hands. Just knowing that I played hard enough to get her an experience where she got to come to a different country and see me here and see that I'm doing well. Just being able to share this with my mom was the best best experience I had out here this entire time, even if I didn't get to talk to her. 

(cut)

Danni, I understand the decision you made. The whole game I kinda thought I was gonna go out in third place and I thought you were the one person who might take me to the final 2 even though I might beat you, and you didn't, so I think you made a good decision. Stephenie, I'm absolutely rooting for you, I think you played a great game, and I'll be voting for you tomorrow night."

Rafe, the Day After

no transcript

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat